Sweet Encounter with Song Of Solomon coming to Sarasota, FL!
Whether you have attended a Sweet Encounter with Song of Solomon meeting or not… you will be in for a special treat either way! I get so excited calling women together like this because each Sweet Encounter is so unique and tailor-made. You never know what might happen – but I know one thing for sure – it will be good. Real good. I mean…. REALLY GOOD!
WHAT TO EXPECT?
Prepare for worship, prayer, journaling, & inductive bible teaching. But above all prepare to receive from the One whose heart beats with passion behind this love song. A song not only to be sung but to be experienced!
MARK THE DATE!
October 17, 2015
10am – 4pm
712 Tropical Circle
- No registration cost
- BUT you must email firstname.lastname@example.org to guarantee your seat!
- Opportunity for missions offering will be provided
- Childcare is not provided
- This Sweet Encounter is taking place in a home so there is LIMITED SEATING!
HOW TO PREPARE
- Prepare your heart by reading Song of Solomon right now!
- Bring a side dish containing one or more ingredients from Song of Solomon
- Bring note paper/notebook and colored pens/pencils
- Handouts will be given including the text of Song of Solomon
Limited Seating so register today!
You may register by emailing email@example.com
This particular Sweet Encounter will be held in a beautiful home on Siesta Key, so there is limited seating.
I’m looking forward to meeting all of you, because we are going to have a Sweeeeet Encounter time!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to save you a seat!
PS. If you have any questions leave a comment or email email@example.com!