A Journaling that brings healing – body, soul & spirit!
Journaling is definitely an adventure for me. Here I am going to show you 5 areas to journal, that will enable you to co-operate with the Holy Spirit – promoting a healing to so many levels of your life!
We are spirit, soul and body and God intends for us to function as such. Redemption involves the “whole man” as we read in I Thessalonians 5:23.
“May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.”
Just as a watch maker will disassemble a watch, carefully cleaning each piece, putting it back together again for the ultimate tick… or a mechanic who takes apart an engine, fine tunes and oils each piece, putting it back together for the grand race … so it goes with journaling during a cleanse! During a fast I like to divide my journal into five sections…
1. Physically – How is my body responding? Headaches, congestion, fatigue, joint pains, skin rashes, mood changes etc. It’s amazing to watch how God created our bodies to heal!
2. Mentally – Taking note of my thoughts throughout the day will shine light on what really goes on in my heart . Sometimes my mind swarms with thoughts that never land. Here I am able to recognize and take captive those things that breed death.
3. Emotionally – Here I observe how I am feeling. Am I happy, angry, sad or excited? Or do I just feel numb. Sometimes it is hard for me to tell, so by stopping and taking note of how I feel, it helps me become more aware of what really goes on inside of me!
4. Spiritually – I Journal what God is saying to me and doing in me, even during times of silence. You will have amazing discoveries as you do!
5. Intake for the day – Keeping track of what my intake is for the day will help identify what toxins are exiting out of the body by jotting down what we have put into the body!
When it comes to journaling – be creative!
You can draw how you feel, write a poem or create a photo collage! This is your journal and personal way to express your journey! Enjoy as you discover a “journaling that promotes healing. This is Part 1 of a 4 part series so stay tuned for this series to be released in eBook format!
PS. If you enjoyed this post …share this exciting way to journal with a friend!