Challenge 9: 8×8 Hydrate!
Drinking water can sometimes be a huge task, no taste, and – boring. So let’s try to make this challenge fun, exciting and easy to remember!
The average rule of thumb is 8×8 (8oz – 8x a day), hence 8×8 hydrate! But if you want to calculate the exact amount tailor made for you, take your weight (yes and no fudging about it!) and multiply by .67. Then you got it!
- Your body functions better (digestion, absorption, circulation, etc.)
- Washes away toxins
- Helps maintain body fluid
- Beautifies your skin (along with your loofah & clean eating!)
- Strengthens your muscles
- Your kidney’s love it
- and our bowels…. well, let’s just say they will come alive!
Here’s some really cool ideas to keep you from getting bored!
- “Be Kind to Your Kids” and whip up this easy “3 ingredients only” and grab your recipe here >>> “Pink Cool-Aid”!
You can even slice your fruit or toss them into a 64 0z. mason jar (that’s how I can monitor my intake!), add some herbs and BAM!.. no more plain, boring, tasteless H20!
- lemon & ginger
- orange & basil
- cucumber, lime & mint
- strawberry, blueberry & kiwi
The combos are endless!
Post your pic!
Meet me over on our Daily Detox wall and post a picture of your 8×8 hydrate creation for today. Can’t wait to see what combo you come up with!
Each of these 21 daily challenges are meant to stimulate your growth – body, soul & spirit. But if you are ready to go to another level in your cleansing experience why not try….
Click here >>> PHASE 2 SUPER CHALLENGE to download more recipes and an easy check off-list for groceries!
If you enjoyed this post, recipes & Phase 2 download… click & share it with a friend so she can enjoy too!