Challenge 2: Think Clean!
Not only do I want you to discover ways to eat clean during this challenge, but I also want to give you opportunity to discover when you do or do not think clean!
Here’s the challenge!
• Set your alarm to go off every hour on the hour beginning at 8am – 8pm. Use your watch, iPhone or even a kitchen timer if you must!
• When the timer goes off each hour, make a note (or even use your phone recorder if you have one) of what your thoughts have been. Be honest!
This challenge (if you push through and I know you can!), will be an amazing way of discovering un-healthy thinking patterns, themes and ideas that consume your thought life.
What you think about will determine what you believe and what you believe will determine how you live.
Journaling is key
To help you navigate through your thoughts during this challenge I created a download for you. Click >>>“Mental Exercise: Is it a Movie, Game or Show?”. I included a time sheet too! (Hint: I am sure you will enjoy the wild thought-provoking questions!)
NOTE: If your schedule is super duper hectic then monitor your thoughts every 3 hours beginning at 8am to 8pm. 4x throughout your day is better then none at all. We will call this the “grace-zone”!
Think on these things
Paul reminds us in Philippians 4:8…
And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.
Allow the words of Paul to guide your thoughts and direct your motives from this day forward!
- Are your thoughts full of truth?
- Do they bring honor who or what you are thinking about?
- Practically speaking, are your thoughts decent, good and life-giving?
- Morally speaking, are the motives of your thoughts pure, pleasing and bring good report?
Let’s identify and put a stop to our stinkin-thinkin. We want to move forward into all God has destined us to become!
Don’t forget to click here for your >>> “Mental Exercise: Is it a Movie, Game or Show?” to download! Then come on over to our Facebook group and share your think clean discoveries!