Know Your Body Cycle!
Today’s challenge will be to discover what the cycle of your body is, what foods to eat that flow best with that cycle and when is the most efficient time to consume them.
When you know your cycle, you will discover key components to healthy living such as…
- Losing weight
- Aid in eliminating toxic waste
- What foods to eat and when
- How to enable your body to function at its best – the way it was designed to!
(Of course exercise and diet play a major role as well!)
Here is how it works!
Your body is created to function in 8 hr cycles
4am to noon
Elimination –body waste
During this time eat foods such as whole fruits, green smoothies, fresh juices, and herbal teas. These quick exit foods will work with your body to continue to eliminate with ease. (This time is the most important for releasing toxins and cleansing).
Noon to 8pm
Appropriation– eating & digestion
Make lunch your main meal and your dinner a light one. It’s best not to eat after 8pm as this will allow your body easy transition into the next stage – assimilation.
8pm to 4am
Assimilation– absorption & use
By eating a light dinner and not after 8pm, will allow your body to absorb properly, rest comfortably and wake up not feeling groggy or drugged and ready to begin the cycle all over again!
NOTE: If you work night shift, your body cycle will be opposite of these times!
For those of you doing the Phase 2 Super Challenge – dont’ forget to eat raw until 3pm!
Recipes That Work With Your Body Cycle!
Treat yourself to “Sweet Encounter with Raw Dessert” !
• 90 plus guilt-free, gluten-free, raw vegan desserts.
• 50 plus motivating tips to encourage & educate.
• 3 generations of prize-winning recipes, (including Great Mom’s sugar
cookies — not raw but hey it’s family!)
• How Kelly stocks her pantry & her favorite kitchen gadgets.
• Plus JohnnaBrynn.com mouth-watering photography!