CHALLENGE 1 : EAT A MONO MEAL!
Today I want you to replace one of your meals with a mono meal. 🙂 I’m talking just one meal today not all three!
What is a mono meal?!
Glad you asked! A mono meal is eating only one type of food for a meal instead of a combination of different foods. Usually its raw fruits or vegetables.
– A big chunk of juicy watermelon for breakfast.
– A bowl of sweet strawberries for lunch.
– Or how about a bunch of sliced tangy oranges for dinner!
Why eat a mono meal?
- Super easy on your digestive system (especially if it’s the first meal of the day)
- A great colon cleanser
- It’s simple
- Preparation and clean up is a whiz!
- A great way to detox and cleanse your system
- A great way to see how your body responds to different foods
I recommend that your mono meal be your first meal of the day. Preferably choose to eat a juicy fruit for an optimal detoxification.
But, I wouldn’t suggest doing only mono meals for a long period of time as eating a variety of food is key to long-term health.
For 7 more reasons why a mono meal is so healthy visit the blog post of===> Carla Golden Wellness!
Now jump on over to our Facebook Daily Detox group and tell us…
- What you ate.
- Did you enjoy todays challenge?
- Did you notice any affects on your digestive system?
- How did you feel afterwards? Energized? Tired?
- Did you notice any blood sugar crashes/low energy afterwards?
PS. If you enjoyed our Day 1 Challenge go ahead and share it with a friend!
PPS. So proud of you! 🙂