Today’s Rainbow Cleanse color YELLOW symbolizes… joy, sunshine, and happiness!
To get your day started with joy, sunshine & happiness…
1. Choose your level of cleanse:
(for one, two or all of your meals).
1. Yellow smoothie for breakfast
2. Yellow raw or steamed cut up veggies
3. Yellow juices
*** For a detailed guideline of these 3 options please reveiw==> “How to Prepare” for the 7 Day Rainbow Cleanse.
As for me, I’m going to choose level #1 and create one of my favorite yellow smoothies for today’s breakfast!
Starting my day with a smoothie will work with my body cycle in eliminating and detoxifing and will give my digestive system a rest. (Knowing Your Body Cycle is so important and is another teaching for another day!)
Now on with this 7 Day Rainbow Cleanse!
I know it’s not the Christmas season, but this Yellow Turmeric Blast Frosty is fantabulous no matter what season you are in!
But before I give you the recipe, I have something that is more important than food itself…
2. Today’s “Rainbow Promise”!
Your spirit needs feeding too, you know. So chew, meditate and digest this verse throughout your day. Trust me, it’s not the type of food that will make you sick but rather the total opposite – it will make you healthy!
13 May the God of your hope so fill you with all joy and peace in believing [through the experience of your faith] that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound and be overflowing (bubbling over) with hope.(AMP)
As a reminder of being filled with joy and peace, wear something YELLOW today, or buy some yellow flowers and place them throughout your home. Go ahead, spread some joy, sunshine and happiness!
For further teaching in this area, check out Joyce Meyer’s “Applying the Medicine of God’s Word”.
Ok now for the recipe!
3. Rainbow Recipe: Turmeric Blast Frosty
1. Fresh almond milk
1/2 cup raw almonds
1 1/2 – 2 cups water
– blend nuts and water in high-speed blender (To see my favorite blender click ==> HERE!)
– add more water or almonds to desired taste
– straining the nut milk is not necessary – the pulp adds fiber!
– thumb-size piece of fresh turmeric (I peeled mine like I do ginger) | adjust to your taste
– 1 orange (peeled)
– blend well
– frozen bananas and blend to desired consistency
While you are celebrating yellow today, .. share this post with a friend and pin the above graphic on Pinterest!
C’mon… let’s celebrate yellow and spread the joy!
PS. Don’t forget to post all your yellow goodies over on our Daily Detox Facebook group! Whoop whoop!