4 Reasons to Chew Your Juice and not gulp that I did not know!
4 reasons to chew your juice is easier said than done. Because I am prone to gulping! The last 8 days of this fast, I have had to constantly remind myself to chew my juices or smoothies. I almost always, without hesitation gulp them down and not even realize it.I have always heard that chewing my juices was good for me. But, I didn’t just want to take someone’s word for it. I wanted to research and find out for myself. Wow.. I discovered some really amazing and healthy reasons why chewing your juices are so much more life-giving then gulping them!
Let’s begin with these 4
1. Chewing allows the saliva to mix with the juice for better absorption.
2. Chewing enables you to receive full healing benefits from the nutrients.
3. Chewing relieves the digestive system from working overtime at separating the vitamins and nutrients during the digestive process.
4. Chewing opens the door to better health and a better you!
Now that was an eye opener for me. Was it for you? These 4 reasons for chewing your juices definitely makes sense. I for one, will pay more attention the next time I juice-up!
You now have 4 reasons to chew your juice and smoothies instead of gulping. So no excuses! Whether you are on a fast or not, I hope this blog has helped you become more aware of chewing your juices. But it wouldn’t be nice of me if I didn’t add a recipe for you to begin with!
BLUE BERRY BOMB
2 apples | peeled & chopped
1 nob of ginger | peeled
Chop, peel (if not organic) all ingredients and blend in a high-powered blender adding frozen bananas and water to desired consistency. Plenty to chew for two!
* Otherwise, if you prefer a sweeter taste, try adding a few frozen banana pieces. My Green Smoothies would also be a great way to help you keep practicing your chewing too… recipe HERE!
What about you….what are you chewing on today?
PS. Last but not the least, is a perfect time to share this post with a friend. Thank you!