Fasting Tips – 10 Tips for a Healthy Fasting Experience.
The Fasting tips below are ones that I have discovered over the years (and am still discovering!) and will help make the
most of your fasting experiences – body, soul and spirit. These fasting tips will get you off to a great start! They are not in any special order nor is this list exhaustive, but for sure will encourage, motivate and give you a healthy experience on your next fast – just as they have been for me!
- Listen to instrumental worship music while you sleep and to the bible on tape as soon as you awake is a great way to feed your spirit.
- Sip slowly from a mason jar filled with flavored citrus water will help stabilize your blood sugar levels.
- Warm vegetable broths or herbal teas are other drinks to enjoy throughout your day.
- Staying away from large crowds and noises helps you to stay calm and peaceful!
- To slow down your detoxification process, make drinks “with” pulp using a high-powered blender.
- To speed up your detoxification process, make drinks “without” pulp from a juicer.
- If you feel dizzy, try kneeling down on one knee and wait a few seconds. It works every time!
- Your skin is the largest organ for elimination during a fast, so why not try using a loofah instead of soap to scrub away dead skin cells. Your skin will love you for it! 🙂
- Use raw coconut oil after a bath in place of lotions is another way to love your skin. 🙂
- Spray perfume directly on your clothes instead of your skin. It will free up your skin to do its job with greater ease – especially during a fast.
There you have it! 10 fasting tips that will make the most out of your next fasting experience!
These fasting tips will definitely make your fasting experience more rewarding. I would love to hear what you have discovered during your fasting experiences. Just leave a comment below so we can all learn together.